News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Year end accounting entries

Search Discussion Boards
January 02, 2009 03:46PM
How can I make an entry to credit land and debit depreciable improvements, when I cannot post directly to depreciable improvments in the general ledger?

Also, how can I make an entry to debit depreciation and credit depreciation reserve?

Thank you.

Year end accounting entries

Shirley MaschoffJanuary 02, 2009 03:46PM

Re: Year end accounting entries

Kathy ClineJanuary 04, 2009 11:32AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited