News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Returned Supplies

Search Discussion Boards
March 27, 1997 12:00AM
Scott,
I need some help with returning supplies. I setup Farmworks for a corporate farm which purchases chemicals and spraying services from one dealer. Many times throughout the year they will return or will be credited for unused supplies - usually on the next month's statement. Also, the dealer constantly makes mistakes by overbilling for supplies and then crediting because the contract applicator (for the dealer) put the chemical down elsewhere. The only way I have managed these problems in the past was to manually figure and change the invoices (which could confuse in the future) and enter the data so the costs get allocated correctly. This causes big problems when you have to add discounts into the equation - especially when using the Accounts Payable function. I would be nice if you could enter neg. numbers in the Payment function in order to receive credit on accounts.
Please send me some ideas as to how to properly correct these problems when entering data. The Funds manual has little or no info concerning this.
Thanks a million for your help.
John
SubjectAuthorPosted

Returned Supplies

John March 27, 1997 12:00AM

Re: Returned Supplies

R. Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software March 28, 1997 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited