News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

February 09, 1997 12:00AM
I attended your class that was held in Grand Forks, ND. Norm discussed the use of an airplane to allocate overhead. Would you please explain setting this up and how to use it to allocate costs to all of our fields?
I also want to let you know that we took reports to our banker and tax accountant. They were very impressed with Farm Works and the reports that we had printed out and brought in. Our accountant commented that 90% of farm software programs should be thrown away but not this one. He liked the way the schedule F report is set up. He commented that many he has seen are worthless. Our banker had many questions about the program and what it could do for farm record keeping. This past year was our first using your software, we have learned much and are looking forward to utilizing more aspects of the program this year. I appreciate that you are constantly working to update and make the software even better. We got one update in 14 years from the previous software we were using. I also value the user support that is available. Keep up the good work with this great farm software package.
Thank you,
Debi

SubjectAuthorPosted

overhead

Debi Engelhard February 09, 1997 12:00AM

Re: overhead & Livestock

R. Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software February 10, 1997 12:00AM

Re: overhead

R. Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software February 10, 1997 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited