News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Government Payments - Other than loans

Search Discussion Boards
January 23, 1997 12:00AM
If the payment is a government payment other than loans:

1. In the Record Income & Sales box use the Sales Option for Other Sales and Expense Reductions.

2. Enter the amount that you received.

3. Select a Revenue account that you have set up such as "Government Payments"

4. In the Allocate To area at the bottom of the screen select "Fields - Mine" and then click on the field(s) that you want to apply the income to.

5. If you select more than one field you will be asked how you want to split the amount between the fields. This will default to an amount that is based on the acreage of each field.


Government Payments

Debi Engelhard January 23, 1997 12:00AM

Re: Government Payments - Other than loans

Scott Nusbaum January 23, 1997 12:00AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited