News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Export reports

Search Discussion Boards
September 09, 1996 12:00AM
The current versions of Farm Works do include the ability to export reports to a WMF file format (from the File menu when you have the report displayed on the screen). This is accepted by most word processors and is supposed to be compatible with spreadsheets. However, I know for a fact that it is not supported by Quatro Pro. I have not heard one way or another if it supported by Excel or Lotus. If anybody knows for sure one way or another, please let me know.

As another alternative, all of the data that is used by Farm Works is stored in a Paradox database format. I do know for a fact that Quatro Pro will work with these files (you can load them in directly in the File Open box). Also, I have heard that at least Excel will work with these formats (I am assuming that Lotus can also). If you are interested in working directly with the files, let me know and I can get you a data dictionary that tells you what files have what information.

The idea of exporting reports to a spreadsheet format is also a good suggestion and we will keep it in mind for a future release.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Export reports

David September 08, 1996 12:00AM

Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software September 09, 1996 12:00AM

Jim Fravil November 03, 1996 12:00AM

Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software November 05, 1996 12:00AM

Jim Fravil November 10, 1996 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited