News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Merge track files.

Search Discussion Boards
June 24, 2016 08:55AM
Yes, when I have the option to import Track 3D files selected and import data for a field, I do get multiple files. It imports them just as they are in the event folder of the Agps folder from the FMX. What happens is everytime you close a field and reopen it under the same event it creates a new file. The last field that I planted, I have 5 files because I closed the field 5 times for a variety of reasons.

I did figure out how to make it work though.

When you right click on the first file and choose create topographic layer and then tap ok on the information screen about collecting data with RTK it will create the topo layer based off of that set of track files. Then when you do the same for the second, third, ect. it will give you another choice that states that "the field already has a topo layer with data on it. Do you want to replace the data on the layer with this new data? Select Yes to replace the existing data with the new data or No to add the new data to the existing data."

So when I click no it will add it to the topo layer and then I just do the same thing for all of the files that are associated with the field that I want to include in the topo layer. Seemed to work out just fine.

Hope this makes sense.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Merge track files.

RussellDJune 23, 2016 04:11PM

KathyClineJune 24, 2016 07:50AM

RussellDJune 24, 2016 08:55AM

KathyClineJune 24, 2016 09:11AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited