News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Project not loading into Farmworks

Search Discussion Boards
December 04, 2014 10:39PM
I have had two cases so farm this season of not being able to download my completed field into the program. I copy it off the monitor as the same I do with everything else and then try to load into Farmworks and it will not load. The process that I use:
Insert USB drive,
Click on "Read Job Data" the standard window with all the files from the monitor shows up.
I choose the field that I want to transfer,
Click "OK"
A window asking me to link equipment pops up.
I click ok and then it goes directly into "Trimble File Import" it will not let me link that field to any field in my setup tree and it does not show up anywhere with in the tree. These are not very large fields with a whole lot of lines or anything. The one that happened earlier this year we have rechecked in the monitor and the lines are visible on the monitor screen. I have tried down loading it from the monitor several different times to several different USB drives and it is always the same result. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I just tried creating a whole new project and it allowed the project to be downloaded in there. It had me set up several different new items. This will work for short term to get a map made and bill done but I need the map to be able to down load to my main project where I keep all my files.
Thank you
SubjectAuthorPosted

Project not loading into Farmworks

jacobhDecember 04, 2014 10:39PM

Re: Project not loading into Farmworks

KathyClineDecember 05, 2014 08:23AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited