News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Creating Levee's and guidance lines from the Survey on FMX

Search Discussion Boards
July 16, 2013 07:31PM
There are quite a few steps to the creating a levee - I would start by going to the Support menu from this website and select Manuals. Scroll to the Surface and click on the English. Go to page 283. I normally would type up the step by steps but found this portion of the manual to be very descriptive and should make total sense on the process. If finding a step that may not make sense, please let me know and I will try to clearify.

Once the desired Levee has been created this file will write out automatically when completing the File Menu - Write Job data. Open the Trimble option and select FMX display. Browse to drive reading the USB, highlight that drive letter and Save. Use the Resource List button. Make the correct selections on all the Tabs listed and click OK. Click Ok at the WJData window.

Now if you still need to create a guidance layer - please let me know and I will walk you through the Copy line process off the levee layer and paste addition to a trimble guidance layer, but I believe that the Levee layer will offer you the needed guidance for the FMX unit.

Thanks,

Kathy Cline,
Farm Works Software
SubjectAuthorPosted

Creating Levee's and guidance lines from the Survey on FMX

bthomasJuly 16, 2013 06:08PM

Re: Creating Levee's and guidance lines from the Survey on FMX

KathyClineJuly 16, 2013 07:31PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited