News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

"Connected Farm" Online File processing

Search Discussion Boards
May 23, 2018 01:32PM
I have customers spraying with multiple sprayers applying various different tank mixes at the same time. When I go to Process the files in TAS from the Online Tab, I first look at the dates I can see on the Web for these jobs and reset the files the for each device and then Select Previous Files within a given data range so I can link the jobs with the correct tank mix in TAS. This is a very tedious process and prone to mistakes. I would be nice to see more detail on the files in the Online Tab and choose to be able to process only one device from many if needed. If I didn't have the Web to look at it it would be a nightmare, because all I would see was hundreds of jobs in the Inboxes of the devices.

I have also noticed that the actual dates of the jobs is not what TAS looks for when Selecting Previous Files it looks for the date the file was actually sent, which complicates the process by mixing in the wrong jobs of a different tank mix simply because the cell signal was poor and a previous job finally got sent weeks later. It would be better if TAS looks at the actual date the job was completed not the date sent.

I hope Trimble improves the way this is done somehow.

Dusty Eddy
Professional Services Manager
ATI Solutions LLC
The Dalles, OR
deddy@atisolutionsllc.com
SubjectAuthorPosted

"Connected Farm" Online File processing

Dusty EddyMay 23, 2018 01:32PM

Re: "Connected Farm" Online File processing

Kathy ClineMay 25, 2018 11:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited