News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Cannot login to Connected Farm using customers login and password

Search Discussion Boards
March 20, 2017 05:46PM
I have version 2016.04.00.00 on my laptop, and cannot login to the Connected Farm tab using any customer's login and password even though they have been updated. I have kept that version on my laptop because version 2017.03.00.42 on my desktop does not save edits to my VRA Rxs correctly, but version 2016 does. I am busy with spring VRA Rx and cannot stop to figure out why version 2017 doesn't save edits correctly.

I used to be able to login to the CF tab using version 2016, so I don't know why it doesn't work anymore. I suspect it has something to do with the licenses associated with the version on my laptop, as it says I have Mapping, Stock and Surface.

On my desktop using version 2017.03.00.42 , I can login to customer's Online Tab using their user name and password. I can also login using my user name and password and then change orgs. The version on my desktop says I have Farmer Basic and WM Subsurface in the Help/About pop up, but says I have Farmer Pro and just Annual Software Maintenance Plan when I click on Update Licenses.

Dusty Eddy
Professional Services Manager
ATI Solutions LLC
The Dalles, OR
deddy@atisolutionsllc.com
SubjectAuthorPosted

Cannot login to Connected Farm using customers login and password

Dusty EddyMarch 17, 2017 03:32PM

KathyClineMarch 20, 2017 02:09PM

Dusty EddyMarch 20, 2017 05:46PM

KathyClineMarch 21, 2017 09:54AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited