News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: How to connect JD My Operations w/ CF?

Search Discussion Boards
September 01, 2016 12:36PM
Requirements:
You must be subscribed to the Farm Works Update Service Plan (USP) and using the latest version of Farm Works.
You must have a Connected Farm account.
You must have an account with the third-party (i.e. John Deere Operations Center or Raven Slingshot) web solution along with subscriptions to any required services from the third-party.

To download third party data other than Agco into Farm Works:
If you haven't already done so, create a Connected Farm account by going to www.connectedfarm.com and clicking on the Signup button.
Go to www.connectedfarm.com and login to your account.
Once you are logged in to Connected Farm, click on your login in the right corner and select My Account.

Go to My Organizations and find the name of the organization that you are working with and click on it.

Select Connected Accounts and then click on the Add Account menu and select the type of account that you will be working with.

You will be prompted to either login to the third-party account (typically through that company's website) or enter an Access Key which would be obtained from that company.
Once this step is completed your account will be linked to Connected Farm and task data (including coverage, yield, client/farm/field names and boundaries) will automatically flow to Connected Farm.
To utilize this data in Farm Works go to the Connected Farm tab in Farm Works and enter your Connected Farm Username/Email and Password and select the Login button to log in. This step will link your Connected Farm account to Farm Works so you can download data to Farm Works.

Turn on the option for File Transfer and you should see the third-party name listed.
The Inbox column next to the device will show you the number of current jobs that have been received. Select the Process Inbox button to download the jobs from Connected Farm and process them into Farm Works.
Select the Previous Files button and enter a date range to download previous files.
Select the Check Third Party Servers button and the Inbox will be updated for any new files received by the third party server.

Thanks,

Kathy Cline,
Farm Works Software
SubjectAuthorPosted

How to connect JD My Operations w/ CF?

WaynoSeptember 01, 2016 08:40AM

KathyClineSeptember 01, 2016 10:20AM

WaynoSeptember 01, 2016 11:21AM

Scott NusbaumSeptember 02, 2016 07:18AM

WaynoSeptember 02, 2016 08:10AM

KathyClineSeptember 02, 2016 08:20AM

KathyClineSeptember 01, 2016 12:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited