News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Connected Farm (Android) and Local Farmworks Mapping Boundry

Search Discussion Boards
January 31, 2013 02:08PM
Hello,
I could not really find any information on this, so I thought I would post it here.
1.) I am not on 2013 FW or newer yet
2.) I see I have to send an email to support to have the connected farm android app and Farmworks linked
A.) Do we also need office sync license to use this Connected Farm app (android) ->Desktop link?

I am getting ready to rebuild my FW project after 5 years of transaction does not balance. While doing this, I wanted to create new boundaries for all of the fields (I don't want to deal with exporting and importing into the new project).
B.) Please let me know all elements that are needed for the one way syncing to complete.

.Let's say I have FW 2013 and have 'everything' that is needed to sync. Will this process work:
1.) In the field: launch Connected Farm App on Android
2.) Select 'Boundary'
3.)I Drive around the field while Recording the Boundary and hit save. I assume connected farm android app syncs and upload to 'MyconnectedFarm.com'. Do I need to do anything on myconenctedfarm.com (I do not see an export option anywhere, to export the boundary)?
4.) That boundary also somehow syncs to FarmWords Desktop, and I have it in a Q ready to import?

Any steps or clarification would be great, this is one of the main motivators of updating to 2013 so I would like to have this scenario work.
Thanks,
Clayton
SubjectAuthorPosted

Connected Farm (Android) and Local Farmworks Mapping Boundry

cewwrisleyJanuary 31, 2013 02:08PM

Re: Connected Farm (Android) and Local Farmworks Mapping Boundry

KathyClineJanuary 31, 2013 03:39PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited