December 14, 2015 04:45PM
If you have both Accounting and Stock, you need to enter Births, Deaths, Feeding, Transfers, thru the accounting (funds) portion of the program. Then it will ask if you want it recorded into Stock.
Entering a new animal is the same as a birth. Needs to be added thru accounting to set up the animal(s) correctly.

Right clicking on an animal or group within the Input Tab of accounting will give you these options of birth, death, feed, transfer.

So in essence, having both programs makes the Accounting the primary program controlling Stock in the integration of transactions within the software.

Since you have already entered these records in Stock, in order for them to show up in Accounting you will have to rerecord them into the Accounting.

The feeding will be easy as you can select the animals fed from the tree under the Inputs Tab, right click on them and feed them. When it asks if you want to record this in Stock, just say No, as you have already manually recorded this previously in Stock.
Note; I would not feed the new animal(s) until they are properly matched up between the two programs.

Entering the new animals into Accounting so they match up with the previously added aimals in Stock will be a little trickier. Let me think on this a little.
If I ask nice maybe Kathy or Nicole can be of better help than I on this one. Please.

Hopefully helpful,

Mitch

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 05:24PM by Mitch Konen.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Farm Funds and Stock?

windyflatsranchDecember 14, 2015 03:36PM

Re: Farm Funds and Stock?

Mitch KonenDecember 14, 2015 04:45PM

windyflatsranchDecember 14, 2015 07:10PM

KathyClineDecember 14, 2015 05:44PM

windyflatsranchDecember 14, 2015 05:43PM

KathyClineDecember 14, 2015 05:28PM

Mitch KonenDecember 14, 2015 05:32PM

windyflatsranchDecember 14, 2015 07:27PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login