News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Cattle question about entering each cow on semi loads

Search Discussion Boards
February 15, 2010 11:59PM
It sounds like you are looking for this in Funds if you are starting at Accounting. Try looking for this in Stock, (File, Run FarmStock).

In Stock;
I am not remembering just exactly how 2008 looked, but you should have an Inventory tab in the Stock window. Once you find this load(group) in your inventory there may not be an Identify button, (I think it was there though), but there should be an Edit button, in which you can edit the group in some fashion.

In Funds;
Can you delete these extra loads by finding them in the Inputs/ Animals list on the left tree, right click on a group(load), and then select Delete if you have that option?
If Delete is not an option in this right click of the group(load) then we may have to sell these loads for the same values as they were entered in, to get rid of them.

When you entered these loads, did you enter them in Funds, or Stock? And if either, did you select yes when it asked if you wanted to record this entry into the other module?

Can you tell me, (just for my sake), in Funds, if you select the Inputs icon, open the Animals, how many groups do you have listed under Animals. Are there duplicates?

Hopefully helpful, even though I ask a lot of questions, sorry,

Mitch
SubjectAuthorPosted

Cattle question about entering each cow on semi loads

John & Dona ThorsgardFebruary 12, 2010 05:07PM

Mitch KonenFebruary 12, 2010 07:02PM

John & Dona ThorsgardFebruary 15, 2010 11:04PM

Mitch KonenFebruary 15, 2010 11:59PM

KathyClineFebruary 16, 2010 10:01AM

Mitch KonenFebruary 18, 2010 09:42AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited