News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Pricing of update.

Search Discussion Boards
January 31, 2010 11:32AM
If I am understanding your new pricing structure on updates, i now have to pay for programs I no longer use. I have Basicly all of your programs. I no longer use most of them and am wondering why I have to pay for the updates I no longer use. I bought one of your promotional items that was on sale several years ago with multiple stock mate programs and have never used the program. I tried stock but didn't like it. At the price paid I kept the extra mobile device as a backup thus did not return the item. This is going to require me to pay for multiple units. I no longer use any of the mate programs on mobile devices because of not having a resonably priced stable platform for them to operate on. I cannot believe with your programming capability that you cannot or just will not disable programs and thus I not have to pay for updates for programs I no longer use. At the price of update I am currently being quoted I must say that I am going to have to switch to a differnet farm accounting system unless something can be done to correct this issue. I have been anxiously waiting for updates that have been promised for nearly 10 years that are just now coming out. I have paid for nearly every update along the way in anticipation that you might have adressed the issues, just to be sadly disappointed.

Thank you

Todd
SubjectAuthorPosted

Pricing of update.

ToddJanuary 31, 2010 11:32AM

Re: Pricing of update.

KathyClineJanuary 31, 2010 09:51PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited