News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Breakeven on enterprise statement

Search Discussion Boards
December 23, 2009 10:12PM
I don't know if this is related to the previous post other than it deals with weights.

It took me a while to figure out how to add some weights to a few steers that are on feed and ready to market, but I believe I got it. I have a weight coming in and a weight for going out. I have a cost of the animals coming in. I have fed all the feed and all of its relevent costs.

I bought the animals thru Funds, creating a group, and a location, which was recorded into Stock when asked, along with relevent weights and dates.
I fed the animals thru Funds from feed found in my supply list, which was recorded into Stock when asked.

This all tracks thru reports for me good enough that I can actually follow to verify that I think I did it correctly. The steer costs and the feed costs do show up on the enterprise statement as they should.

Now I want to record some finish weights, which I feel confident that I have done, thru Stock.

My question is; how do I get these finish weights to be reflected in the Funds side of the equation in order to create a meaningful enterprise statement for this group of steers so that I can see the lbs. Feed/ lbs. Gained, $ Feed/ lbs. Gained, Breakeven on Unsold?

Thanks for your help,
Mitch
SubjectAuthorPosted

Breakeven on enterprise statement

Mitch KonenDecember 23, 2009 10:12PM

Re: Breakeven on enterprise statement

Scott NusbaumDecember 24, 2009 12:04PM

Re: Breakeven on enterprise statement

Mitch KonenDecember 24, 2009 12:26PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited