News Office Field Order Support About Us

Spray application maps with ipaq

Search Discussion Boards
August 03, 2012 10:27AM
I have a 2210 ipaq with V 12 SM in it. I would like to connect this to a Raven 440 to collect spray info. This is one of the older 440 that came in a JD 6500 SP sprayer that I sent in to Raven and had a serial port installed in several years ago. I have been using this connected to a Viper but the Viper recently died. I am thinking I can get by using the ipaq and SM fro what I need. I don't really need to be able to do the varible rate but I want to be able to collect the spray rate info and other info on a application map. My gps and power comes in through the bottom port of the ipaq from a IFB box that suplies power and the ability to switch mapping on and off. My CF slot on top of the ipaq would need a serial i/o card I assume? I have a socket brand seial i/o card but do not know if it is any good as I have not had any luck making it work for any thing. I have tried going through some set up but can't seem to get a port open to the 440 controler. Is it poosible to do this with what I have?
SubjectAuthorPosted

Spray application maps with ipaq

John HallAugust 03, 2012 10:27AM

Re: Spray application maps with ipaq

KathyClineAugust 03, 2012 02:23PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited