News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Changes in sitemate scouting

Search Discussion Boards
February 13, 2009 10:37AM
I use sitemate scouting to do my grid sampling. There are a couple of things I would like to suggest as changes. I do not like the fact that I have to manually select each point, then select "navigate to point",from the mapping screen. After that I have to select the navigation screen, navigate to the point, pull the sample, then do it all over again, in order to get to the next point in the sequence.

Once I select the first point, then get into the navigation screen. I would like to see a "navigate to next point" type of button displayed while in the navigation screen, to prevent all of that switching back and forth between screens and manually selecting the points. I would also like to see the point ID displayed in the navigation, this would help with not getting out of sequence with the sample containers. I spent 25% of my time sitting still toggling back and forth between screens, selecting the points and checking thier attributes. It would be much more effecient if we were able to stay in the navigation screen, once we were in it.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Changes in sitemate scouting

RonbaxleyFebruary 13, 2009 10:37AM

Re: Changes in sitemate scouting

KathyClineFebruary 13, 2009 05:02PM

RonbaxleyFebruary 13, 2009 06:02PM

KathyClineFebruary 14, 2009 09:06AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited