News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Setting Stop Bit in Sitemate for Raven Controller

Search Discussion Boards
February 28, 2001 12:00AM
How do we go about setting the stop bit in the Site Mate program to be the same as the Raven controller we are using? Or does this get told to the laptop by the Raven through our setup of the applicator saying it is a revision a through J?

This is a message we got from Ted Thiseus at L&D Ag Services this morning.

John - I checked with Raven after our call this morning. The book is correct, the settings are 2 stop bits now, the old way was just one. I had the right idea but thought the change was from 2 to 1. Ted

Also, We were trying to run the simulation in Site Mate on a small prescription we made in our Farm Site. Exactly how do we get the simulation to go on inside our boundary or near our global position. We've accidentaly did it a couple of times but don't know how to get it back. I've tried changing it to the manual positioning, then clicking in our field boundary, then going back to change the simulation to automatic.

My next question is how do we know which com port to set the GPS reciever at when we have our Raven plugged into the other serial port out of our laptop? Or does it matter?

Once we have all this worked out the field work itself will be a peice of cake.
Thanks for all your support.
Becky
SubjectAuthorPosted

Becky Newell February 28, 2001 12:00AM

Tony Bowers - Farm Works Software February 28, 2001 12:00AM

John Scates February 28, 2001 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited