News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Field area on Job report is zero

Search Discussion Boards
June 16, 2008 05:05PM
Hi, I am entering jobs to fields manually because unable to get the GS2 data from our sprayer to write to farmworks but then I am running into another problem. Every once in a while I input a job and it doesn't show up under the field in the tree view while others I enter the exact same way will show up under the field. These are jobs that need to be under an unassigned crop because this is burndown on fields that will possibly go to wheat this fall but sure don't want to setup a new crop enterprise for a crop that won't be planted for another 4 months. While looking over the job that DOES show under the field in the tree view, at the top of the Job report page where it shows Field Area it shows the acres of the field but when looking at the job report of one that DOESN'T show up in the tree the Field Area is zero...but down lower in the report where the supplies, equipment etc are listed the acres show up there. I have went back and looked at the properties of the fields and they appear to me to be the same. I don't know whether this has anything to do with it but that is the only difference I can see. Any suggestions???
Thanks,

Laryce
SubjectAuthorPosted

Field area on Job report is zero

jlfarmsJune 16, 2008 05:05PM

Re: Field area on Job report is zero

Kathy ClineJune 16, 2008 05:24PM

jlfarmsJune 16, 2008 08:16PM

Kathy ClineJune 17, 2008 08:36AM

jlfarmsJune 17, 2008 09:06AM

Kathy ClineJune 17, 2008 09:45AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited