February 16, 2018 06:23PM
I did find some reports that shows the input cost (per unit). the Gross Margin reports show that.
I'm having trouble missing some jobs with ANY report I create however. I select the report I want, confirm the start/end dates, select the fields, and create a report. I just happened to notice a job that shows up in the job tree doesn't appear in the report. There are other jobs that appear after the date of the missing one, so I know it's not that. I'm stumped, and I can't trust the information I get on the report because it's missing data.
ON a related note, I did figure out a little trick to updating prices though. On inputs (within a temporary mix) that I need to update a price on, I go into the mix detail window, write down the total quantity used of that input, delete it, then add it back in (without leaving the Mix detail window). I am nervous doing this without writing down the quantity used, but it does come back with the correct properties. Deleting the input and adding it right back pulls the updated price info. Still a bit of a pain to have to do this on each individual job (and on each individual region within each job).
SubjectAuthorPosted

Input Prices

BradMFebruary 16, 2018 10:37AM

Re: Input Prices

BradMFebruary 16, 2018 06:23PM

BradMFebruary 16, 2018 07:18PM

Kathy ClineFebruary 19, 2018 08:22AM

BradMFebruary 19, 2018 12:27PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.