I did find some reports that shows the input cost (per unit). the Gross Margin reports show that. I'm having trouble missing some jobs with ANY report I create however. I select the report I want, confirm the start/end dates, select the fields, and create a report. I just happened to notice a job that shows up in the job tree doesn't appear in the report. There are other jobs that appear after the date of the missing one, so I know it's not that. I'm stumped, and I can't trust the information I get on the report because it's missing data. ON a related note, I did figure out a little trick to updating prices though. On inputs (within a temporary mix) that I need to update a price on, I go into the mix detail window, write down the total quantity used of that input, delete it, then add it back in (without leaving the Mix detail window). I am nervous doing this without writing down the quantity used, but it does come back with the correct properties. Deleting the input and adding it right back pulls the updated price info. Still a bit of a pain to have to do this on each individual job (and on each individual region within each job).