News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

November 25, 2017 05:21PM
I just updated to 2017.06.00.36. I imported my spraying jobs for the year that were documented with my JD 2630 to do some enterprise analysis on. First of all, I will have to compliment the programmers on the progress they've made, my equipment comes in now, as well as the weather conditions I have entered in my 2630 when I spray. The chemicals come in within a Temporary Mix in the Job Properties window. In the past, they came in as individual lines. I don't enter the costs of my chemicals until this time of the year because I average out the costs over the year for each one. Sometimes I will prepay for a portion of my Glyphosate for example, or buy from different suppliers throughout the year. I used to be able to import my spray jobs throughout the year, filter jobs by chemical, then update the prices on the chemicals very easily in the Job Properties window. Now I am unable to do that because within the Temporary Mix>Ingredients window, it just gives me the option to delete a certain ingredient, or add more. Is there a way to "explode" the Temporary Mix so the ingredients are listed individually in the Job Properties window? Or what are my opinions to accomplish what I'm trying to do, other than delete the jobs, update the prices, and reload them again. I hope that's not the only solution, but I can do that if need be. It's a step backwards in the usability of the software in my opinion if that's the case.

Brad
SubjectAuthorPosted

GS3 Spray Jobs

BradMNovember 25, 2017 05:21PM

Re: GS3 Spray Jobs

WaynoDecember 06, 2017 04:23PM

KathyClineDecember 08, 2017 08:09AM

BradMDecember 08, 2017 07:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited