October 02, 2017 11:58AM
Hi,

I am entering scale tickets from corn just hauled in that was 2016 crop. I am updating my previous job that already had some of the scale tickets in it that were hauled to the elevator at harvest. The issue I am having is the amount of bushels showing in inventory does not add up to the amount shown in my scale tickets, on my enterprise report and in other places. I don't follow where the number does come from as it is not the amount of bushels the were in there originally, hauled in at harvest, either. The destination I have left blank for all the scale tickets so when I go to look up the inventory I choose the field name and that is where some of the inventory appears. When I do a bin activity report it shows about 2/3 of the correct bushels and then the bushels removed from previous sales. If I change the destination to 'off farm' then some of the bushels show now under off farm but a random amount still show under the field name, the new amount is small and doesn't even match a load size. Where are the rest of the bushels allocating?

Note: This is a sharecrop however I'm only seeing 2/3 of my share, not 2/3 of the entire share which would be normal. Currently the amount of inventory is less than half of the total share.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Inventory not adding up to scale tickets

cfoltzOctober 02, 2017 11:58AM

Re: Inventory not adding up to scale tickets

KathyClineOctober 02, 2017 02:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login