News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Scale Tickets and a report from Farmworks accounting

Search Discussion Boards
December 29, 2016 03:21AM
When you and I merged the regions / loads and the layer map showed the regions in the map view lower right hand side of screen, we still saw the regions listed on the map tab at lst? After we originally merged the jobs regions the regions were still there? Are you sharing that the info in the right hand corner on the map tab removes that info after the maps refresh? I know you mentioned you were looking at something else that was happening and checking the details. Thanks for clarifying what happens with that.

So merging the data after the fmx import will not show the regions on the map tabs after the maps refresh? Did you have to hit a refresh button or did the maps update after we closed out of the job? I was in a play program that day we were viewing the regions? Thanks so much for helping with this.

In this post you reference planting maps and the yield variety maps / report .

Planting maps with multiple varieties recorded give us one job column. Harvest data gives us multiple columns as we record loads in the fmx at harvest which are imported from the fmx. Did you find out any info on the load button used in the scale ticket section under the scale tickets button in the job? Does the word load imported from the fmx develop the loads/regions differently than what the Pro 700 is developing?

Thanks so much for the feedback

Yes a spreadsheet for now would be simpler, but after talking with Trimble about the new ag software they suggested getting back with support on the entering of scale tickets into the new software and finding out how that will affect the current use of accounting software?

Where would that scale ticket info from the demo on the Trimble new ag software import into the accounting program we currently use?

In the Trimble ag software demo they show the entering of scale tickets as an option? Where will that info record in the new ag software download into the accounting if entered into the new ag software as was demonstrated? On the reports section, the scale ticket report is available and I know a report that could be verified with the tickets from the elevators, if possible, would be one more step to using the reports in the current accounting especially if the scale ticket info from the new Trimble ag has the option to import that data recorded in the field or on the I pad?

Adam Goldie with Trimble suggested getting back with support for a description on this. We have also talked with Gordon about the scale ticket details for a report for verifying with the elevator.

I will send you a copy of Adams e mail from his follow up call to us after watching the New Trimble ag demo.

Thanks for everything

Leslie
SubjectAuthorPosted

Scale Tickets and a report from Farmworks accounting

LeslieDecember 03, 2016 10:47AM

KathyClineDecember 06, 2016 06:21PM

GordonmillerDecember 18, 2016 10:02AM

KathyClineDecember 19, 2016 03:56PM

GordonmillerDecember 21, 2016 09:12AM

KathyClineDecember 21, 2016 10:25AM

GordonmillerDecember 22, 2016 09:33AM

KathyClineDecember 22, 2016 11:23AM

GordonmillerDecember 26, 2016 09:13AM

KathyClineDecember 27, 2016 12:04PM

LeslieDecember 28, 2016 08:18AM

KathyClineDecember 28, 2016 04:30PM

LeslieDecember 29, 2016 03:21AM

KathyClineJanuary 03, 2017 07:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited