November 16, 2016 01:49PM
I am in the process of printing maps and reports of this fall's seeding and fertilizing for my customers. I have traditionally used a Map Report of the no-till seeding/fertilizer jobs as one of the main products I provide. In my Displayed Layers view, I like to have the original job as the bottom layer and then overlay the prescription for the job with the transparency set to full so only the borders of the prescription polygons show up, then I make a copy of the original job and lay it on top and set it to fully transparent, this is so the legend on the Map Report matches the original job.

I like the legend from the copy of the job because it has the Max and Min and Average of the fertilizer rates actually applied. The original job legend does not show the Max and Min and Average of the fertilizer rates, I am not sure why Farm Works doesn't show those for the Map Report original job, it would be nice. I know I can get those figures in a Print Job Report, but the little map on these is useless and I don't like to print both and double the amount of ink and paper used.

The problem I have just noticed is that the Average Rate for the fertilizer actually applied is wrong in the legend of the Map Report for the Copy of the Original Job.

Dusty Eddy
Professional Services Manager
ATI Solutions LLC
The Dalles, OR
deddy@atisolutionsllc.com
SubjectAuthorPosted

Average Rates wrong on Map Reports

Dusty EddyNovember 16, 2016 01:49PM

Re: Average Rates wrong on Map Reports

Dusty EddyNovember 16, 2016 05:13PM

KathyClineNovember 16, 2016 03:06PM

Dusty EddyNovember 16, 2016 04:27PM

KathyClineNovember 16, 2016 04:32PM

Dusty EddyJanuary 20, 2017 02:50PM

KathyClineJanuary 23, 2017 03:37PM

Dusty EddyJanuary 23, 2017 04:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login