News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Summarized Fertilizer Report ?

Search Discussion Boards
January 29, 2016 04:17PM
Since the data came from PP 20/20 you could have a unique sensor attribute not allowing to merge the jobs. But I would give it a try. Use your job filters to display jobs for one Field and Crop Enterprise. Highlight all the jobs that need to become one. Right click and select merge. If that does not allow try smaller groups or even 2 at a time until finding what jobs can be merge together.

I am curious what version of FW and PP 20/20 Driver you have installed. Go to the help - check for updates. Check the box at bottom called Show all available components. Listed will be an installed column. Tell me what you see for Farm Works Office and the PP 20/20. Is it possible there are newest versions available to installation? Newer Fodd's have taken the data and merged behind the scenes showing fewer or only one job compared to what happened in your project.

The only report that gives those Nutrient value percentages will be the Fertilizer use report. I was thinking if the Job Names were the same Example: Side Dress first application, you can get all the jobs by order by going to the Jobs Tab and click either the Job Name column or Job type column. Highlight all those jobs, right click and go to Properties, you could get the Totals by reviewing the first column numbers.

Just a thought.

Otherwise I will be happy to submit your request for these extra features be placed into one report for you and pass onto Development.

Thanks,

Kathy Cline,
Farm Works Software
SubjectAuthorPosted

Summarized Fertilizer Report ?

Jurg DeringerJanuary 28, 2016 09:20AM

KathyClineJanuary 28, 2016 01:33PM

Jurg DeringerJanuary 29, 2016 12:49PM

KathyClineJanuary 29, 2016 04:17PM

Jurg DeringerFebruary 05, 2016 08:20AM

KathyClineFebruary 05, 2016 02:02PM

Jurg DeringerFebruary 05, 2016 08:01AM

KathyClineFebruary 05, 2016 02:01PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited