News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Harvest Reports

Search Discussion Boards
October 28, 2015 04:05PM
First of all I would verify from the harvest job properties (farming screen) that your acres and yield numbers in the Harvest Information section are correct. Also check from this same Farming screen you see the correct Crop Enterprise name and area farmed. Click OK to save any changes or Cancel if not changes are made.

If wanting a report that lists a field name - crop - acres yield etc, I recommend going to the Reports-All Reports-Open Field and then Crop and select Custom Summary Report. This report will allow you to filter the listing on right side for just one crop year and commodity if desired. From the Right select all the desired Crop Enterprises you wish to view on report. Go to the Records Tab and check the boxes for the items you wish to customize to show on report. You can use the Report Header Tab to give your Report a Title Name. Then select the Report to view the data. If having trouble with the data not displaying, please let me know what items are missing information to narrow down the problem.

Thanks,

Kathy Cline,
Farm Works Software
SubjectAuthorPosted

Harvest Reports

rrjanssenOctober 28, 2015 01:48PM

KathyClineOctober 28, 2015 04:05PM

rrjanssenOctober 28, 2015 07:58PM

KathyClineOctober 29, 2015 07:57AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited