November 22, 2013 09:09AM
Hi Kathy,

We are almost on the same page! My problem is that we do have both "Soybeans" and "Soybeans-NT in our commodity list in Farmworks. We keep the two crops separate for management reasons. However, the John Deere displays only allow the crop "Soybeans" in their crop list. When I import yield data from the John Deere display that is a field with "Soybeans-NT", Farmworks creates a new "Soybean" enterprise for that field. The same thing happens with planting and application data. I then have to go in and, field by field, move the job to the correct enterprise and delete or merge the unwanted one. In the case of planting data, a planting map and variety map have been created that have to be reassigned to the correct enterprise also. This problem is not specific to Greenstar data as the combine operators may not know whether they are harvesting no-till or conventional beans or they forget to change the crop name in their display. What I am asking for is an opportunity, when importing data, to assign the job to an enterprise, rather than have it created or assigned automatically.

Thanks,
Kurt
SubjectAuthorPosted

Additional function for "linker"

Kurt M Van NessNovember 21, 2013 11:20AM

Re: Additional function for "linker"

Mitch KonenNovember 22, 2013 09:35AM

Kurt M Van NessNovember 22, 2013 01:18PM

Mitch KonenNovember 22, 2013 08:11PM

KathyClineNovember 21, 2013 01:59PM

Kurt M Van NessNovember 22, 2013 09:09AM

KathyClineNovember 22, 2013 05:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login