News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Dealing with extra supplies

Search Discussion Boards
May 31, 2011 01:40PM
Mitch has some good suggestions, but if you simply want the balance of the supplies going to the Field Crop Enterprises, because rates applied were off a little, you can also edit the Jobs changing the qty used to zero the supplies from inventory, or you can use Allocate Inputs (Accounting-Enterprises-Allocate Inputs) to make a one time entry to send the balance of supplies in inventory to the Field Crops - Mine that the Supplies were Farmed to.

To get a Transaction detailed report for Family Living, go to Accounting-GL-Accrual Reports-Trial Balance. Enter desired date range and check the option Select Specific Detail Items to print. On the right check the box under Equity called Drawing - Owner Name (if books are proprietorship) or Dividends (if books are Corporation). Click Print. Then you will see the entire list of Family Living Categories. Send desired accounts to the items to print side. Click OK.

Hope this helps.


Kathy Cline,
Trimble Ag Software Support
For fast replies email:

Dealing with extra supplies

farmer319May 29, 2011 10:39PM

Re: Dealing with extra supplies

Mitch KonenMay 30, 2011 12:41PM

Re: Dealing with extra supplies

Kathy ClineMay 31, 2011 01:40PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited