News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Trac Mate Synchronization

Search Discussion Boards
February 02, 2010 11:52AM
Hi Kathy,

When we spray chemicals, a spray tank will cover 120 acres. If we spray 80 acres in one field and 40 acres in another field, I want to be able to look at both of these jobs simultaneously in the farming box. That way I know how much chemical was supposed to have been placed in the sprayer and this also helps in correcting mistakes before the job is imported. But if I do not select the right jobs to start with then I want to cancel and reselect the jobs and import again.

I also bring in the entire corn planting season into the farming box and print it and then cancel it so I can make sure all of my inventories are right before accepting the jobs. Sometimes the program will tell me that we have exceeded the amount on hand, so then I will want to look at the inventory sheet so I can get it right.

I really think this is inappropriate for the program to delete the files in the Completed folder until after the job is accepted. You can still move the job into the backup folder prior to opening the Farming dialog, just don't delete it from the Completed folder until the Farming dialog is accepted.

Thank you,

Marty.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Trac Mate Synchronization

Marty VistoFebruary 01, 2010 06:39PM

SteveFebruary 05, 2010 10:58AM

KathyClineFebruary 05, 2010 01:43PM

SteveFebruary 05, 2010 05:09PM

KathyClineFebruary 02, 2010 09:09AM

Marty VistoFebruary 02, 2010 11:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited