News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: downloading harvest information

Search Discussion Boards
October 30, 2009 10:36AM
I found my problem, the maps were there and I just needed to click on the farm name a second time to get it to show up.

Question about my maps: When I harvested my spring wheat the yields from the monitor and grain in the bin matched up almost perfectly. I set up my soybeans in the same manner as the wheat, but the yield amounts that appear in the legend box in FW are extremely high (2.5 times) compared to the actual yield. When I noticed this on the monitor, I changed the ranges for the yields to levels that I thought were acceptable, yet the legend still uses the higher yield numbers. I did change the ranges in FW, but then all the colors that represent different yield levels all turn to one color which is the highest yield. Is there a way to change the yield levels without having the color change to the highest yield level?

On my maps also I noticed that when I turn at the end rows that information continues to be recorded and when I finish harvesting the field, it will record while traveling on the road. Or stop it from recording? Is there a way to delete this information?

Thanks,
Pat
SubjectAuthorPosted

downloading harvest information

pdfreeseOctober 29, 2009 07:59AM

Nicole YoqueletOctober 29, 2009 08:43AM

pdfreeseOctober 30, 2009 10:36AM

Scott NusbaumOctober 30, 2009 10:06PM

pdfreeseOctober 31, 2009 12:00PM

Mitch KonenOctober 30, 2009 12:40PM

pdfreeseOctober 31, 2009 12:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited