News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

FW Freezes up When Modefing a Job

Search Discussion Boards
July 13, 2009 10:31AM
Hi, I have FW Funds, Trac + Site Version 2009 with latest update. I'm Running a PC with Windows XP Family with all the Updates. The Problem. When planting i usually Enter the Jobs Daily but dont necessarily have the Right Fertilizer or Seed used number. Just use Planned Rate. Then When i'm all done and Have Time I see how much i'm out of Balance and Modefy all the Jobs using the Input, I used to Do it By Selecting all the Jobs and just Change the Total Usage of a product to the Right Number then Update the Job and Everything would balance in Proportion. When i tryed that last week FW gave me an Error Message just Saying an Error has Occured. When I had Restarted and Looked at The Results all the Equipment and Input were Gone. Then I installed My last backup and Tryed with Just 4 or so Jobs at a Time, some worked fine and then some just displayed same Error, others Displayed the Massage Like when you Want to Cancel a Harvested Job and Not enough Crop is available to Cover it making me just cancel the modifcation. and Sometimes it Just Keeps Hanging and Freezes the Program, Last night I left the computer on and in the morning the hre Glass was still going, the only way to Stop it is with the Task manager and Restarting the Computer after. I can still open otherwindows wile its doing that. What can I do to Fix this?
Thanks JD
SubjectAuthorPosted

FW Freezes up When Modefing a Job

Jurg DeringerJuly 13, 2009 10:31AM

Re: FW Freezes up When Modefing a Job

KathyClineJuly 13, 2009 11:43AM

Jurg DeringerJuly 13, 2009 02:40PM

KathyClineJuly 13, 2009 03:05PM

Jurg DeringerJuly 13, 2009 06:01PM

Jurg DeringerJuly 16, 2009 11:14AM

KathyClineJuly 16, 2009 11:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited