News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

April 03, 2009 05:00PM
James,

As my previous post, after recording a harvest farming operation, the program is automatically creating the Field Prep/Unassigned Crop (which are the very same thing) Enterprise. This is as issue that we are working to correct. The difference between the previous version (before X2) and 2008 each farming operation is treated individually. This allows the new version of creating multiple Crop Enterprises for the same year for one Field. In the older versions you had to physically split a map and create a new Field name to have a second Crop Enterprise for same year. In the older version when using Field Prep, at the time you are recording the planting operation, Field Prep would automatically change to the correct growing crop Enterprise. In the new version since each farming operation remains separate from each other. Any operation you do not assign the crop enterprise to, will always need to be edited when you have determined the growing crop. While you have the Field Prep showing in the Allocation window, as Mitch has stated using the Merge Enterprise function is your best way to transfer the Unassigned or Field Prep to the desired Crop Year Enterprise. I would always print the Field Prep/Unassigned Crop Enterprises before Merging. When you look at the Crop Rotation information, this will give you better handle as to when this Field Prep was created (after what growing crop).

Once again using the Merge Enterprise from the Resource-Enterprise section will eliminate the Field Preps from showing in the P&P and I.S and D allocations for Field Crops-Mine. When you go to the Resource-Enterprises, the Field Preps will show as Unassigned Crop (not Field prep).

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Kathy Cline,
Trimble Ag Software Support
For fast replies email: TABS_Support@trimble.com
SubjectAuthorPosted

Field Prep?

Guy LaRochelleApril 01, 2009 04:45PM

Re: Field Prep?

Kathy ClineApril 01, 2009 05:47PM

Guy LaRochelleApril 01, 2009 06:29PM

Kathy ClineApril 02, 2009 08:59AM

James LApril 02, 2009 06:03PM

Kathy ClineApril 03, 2009 05:00PM

Mitch KonenApril 02, 2009 07:53PM

James LApril 02, 2009 08:17PM

Mitch KonenApril 03, 2009 10:10AM

James LApril 03, 2009 04:27PM

Kathy ClineApril 03, 2009 05:32PM

James LApril 03, 2009 09:11PM

Kathy ClineApril 05, 2009 01:50PM

Mitch KonenApril 03, 2009 05:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited