May 29, 1997 12:00AM
It would be nice to:
set vendors to remember their accounts payable dates (due,discount,reminder) as these dates rarely change.
be able to use transaction numbers in the sales/deposits dialog.
be able to use alpha characters in check/deposit numbers while retaining the ability to autoincrement the trailing numeric portion of the transaction number ( a Quickbooks feature)
the ability to adjust check/deposit numbers with the plus and minus keys like we do now with dates.
have the operation of the scroll bars on the map screens match Windows standards ( make a page jump when clicked between the arrow key and the slider button ).
be able to adjust the margins on reports to allow room for punching holes to put the reports into binders.
have a "fit to page" button in the print dialog to let the computer auto select a font size to shrink wide reports to available paper width.
have a "draft" option on ALL printouts (maps and reports). I like to use printed reports for trouble shooting and planning. I don't like buying a lot of ink for fancy bold headings and logos on paper headed for the trash can. (I don't really care to pay for a lot of white space either.)

Keep up the good work.
Jim
SubjectAuthorPosted

Wish List

Jim Hemminger May 26, 1997 12:00AM

Re: Wish List

Jim Smithheisler May 29, 1997 12:00AM

Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software May 29, 1997 12:00AM

Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software May 27, 1997 12:00AM

Jim Smithheisler May 29, 1997 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login