May 26, 1997 12:00AM
This is my wish list. The concept behind FarmWorks is great but it is not easy to use. You could get a lot of good ideas from Quicken. Due to the complexity of Funds it is very easy to make mistakes and very hard to find them. As I enter info I would like to see it entered into a scrollable, editable register so I could notice mistakes and correct them easily.
I would like:
*A memo field in the purchase detail of Payments and Purchases. The description refers to the whole invoice but I often need to describe what each item was for so I can go back and find it. Then I would need a search function to look for transactions based on vendor, date, memo, or account. It's important to be able to go back and find information.
*To be able to reconcile my savings account to find and correct errors.
*Commas in numbers.
*An easier way to choose new/edit or add/edit from lists.
*To be able to open multiple windows.
*In FarmSite straighten passes on yield maps
*Ideas on organizing and collecting data.
*Flow charts on how the program was designed to work and how the information flows.
To reiterate, the most important issues are to be able to verify correct entry, easily find and correct mistakes, search for information later, and understand how the program was designed to work.
Thanks for reading this. I am looking forward to a lot of improvements this fall!
Jim Hemminger

SubjectAuthorPosted

Wish List

Jim Hemminger May 26, 1997 12:00AM

Re: Wish List

Jim Smithheisler May 29, 1997 12:00AM

Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software May 29, 1997 12:00AM

Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software May 27, 1997 12:00AM

Jim Smithheisler May 29, 1997 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login