News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: I do not want to re-draw my entire farm!

Search Discussion Boards
Farm Trac is designed to build upon the information that you have collected in prior years so that you can always go back and find the information. When viewing Notations you can use the date range at the bottom of the box to narrow down which notations are displayed (so you don't have to look at old notations all the time). With regards to Field Enterprise Reports, these reports are designed to have a separate report for each crop and year. In order for this to be correct you need to end the enterprise in each field at the end of each crop year. This can be done in the Farming box when you record the final harvest, or you can go to the Enterprise Maintenance box and select each enterprise and Edit it and Close it.

In using the program like this, it is not neccessary to re-define fields.

If you are really wanting to completely get rid of prior information (as may be the case when maybe you have just played around and never recorded any real data and you want to clear out the old information), with Farm Trac (or Trac and Site) you should:
1. Go under the Setup menu to Remove Farming Operations.
2. Select each field and remove all listed farming actions.
This will clear out all information that was previously recorded in the program.

If you are using Farm Fund$:
1. Go to the Project Selection box (that first appears when you go into the program).
2. Click on the project then click on the Copy Project button.
3. With Farm Fund$ you can pick and choose what you want to copy to a new project. Thus you could choose to copy Maps only.
The result will be that you will have a map that has all fields drawn and defined, however all farming and accounting information will be gone.

I hope that this helps!

R. Scott Nusbaum CPA
Farm Works Software
SubjectAuthorPosted

I do not want to re-draw my entire farm!

Steve Holthouse April 22, 1997 12:00AM

R. Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software April 22, 1997 12:00AM

KAREN GEERSEN May 13, 1997 12:00AM

R. Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software May 14, 1997 12:00AM

Jim Smithheisler May 14, 1997 12:00AM

Karen Geersen May 20, 1997 12:00AM

R. Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software May 20, 1997 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited